The sad, dangerous lessons of America's budget standoff.
Learn more…. Routledge eBooks are available through VitalSource. Most VitalSource eBooks are available in a reflowable EPUB format which allows you to resize text to suit you and enables other accessibility features. Where the content of the eBook requires a specific layout, or contains maths or other special characters, the eBook will be available in PDF PBK format, which cannot be reflowed. For both formats the functionality available will depend on how you access the ebook via Bookshelf Online in your browser or via the Bookshelf app on your PC or mobile device.
- Masterplanning Futures!
- Danny Proulxs Toolboxes & Workbenches: 13 Fast & Easy Projects?
- Buffalo Bird Girl: A Hidatsa Story!
- BROKEN TOWN.
- An unconventional heroine comes of age in this vivid, funny novel?
An eBook version of this title already exists in your shopping cart. If you would like to replace it with a different purchasing option please remove the current eBook option from your cart. Sign in. You could not be signed in.
Was Paul Kennedy Right? American Decline 30 Years On
Sign In Forgot password? Don't have an account? American Historical Association members Sign in via society site. Sign in via your Institution Sign in.
Text Publishing — The Rise and Fall of Great Powers, book by Tom
Purchase Subscription prices and ordering Short-term Access To purchase short term access, please sign in to your Oxford Academic account above. This article is also available for rental through DeepDyve. View Metrics. Email alerts New issue alert.
- Good Night Atlanta (Good Night Our World).
- The Universal Annuity System.
- The Rise and Fall of Great Powers.
Advance article alerts. Article activity alert. Receive exclusive offers and updates from Oxford Academic.
- See a Problem?.
- The death of the American century, and the birth of the Age of China - The Globe and Mail.
- The Rise and Fall of Great Powers review – Tom Rachman's eccentric saga.
- The Rise & Fall of Great Powers - Tom Rachman?
- The Rise and Fall of the Great Powers.
Related articles in Google Scholar. Erudite and brilliantly original, The Rise and Fall of the Great Powers is essential reading for anyone with an interest in the politics of power. This item is on the shelf at the following Harry Hartog shops.
Please contact the shop to hold your copy.